2010 IMPACT Clinic, Manual and certification materials.
2010 REGION IMPACT MANUAL ORDER FORM
1) USAV Education Department will offer a series of 1 hour long IMPACT Instructor Refresher Classes, FREE to certified IMPACT Instructors in your Regions.
Please pass this information on to ALL the IMPACT Instructors you will be utilizing this season! Attending Instructors will also receive one CAP Re-Certification Module Credit for taking this class. We will cover the changes to the Manual and Power Point presentation for 2010 and points of emphasis for this season, as well as how to obtain copies of the materials, and how to make sure the Clinics that instructors teach will count as Module Credits toward re-certification. We have 20 seats available on each date, so first to respond and sign up will get a seat for that night! All Instructor Refresher classes will begin at 8:30 pm EST (7:30 CST; 6:30 MST; 5:30 PST) and last one hour. Instructors should respond via email to CAP@usav.org with their top 2 choices of date, their REGION, current mailing address, email and phone number. If their first choice of class date is filled, then they will be assigned to their second choice and confirmed via email. Instructors must have an internet connection to view the class and computer speakers to hear the audio portion.
Scheduled Refresher Class Dates are:
a. WED Sept 2
b. THUR Sept 3
c. TUES Sept 8
d. WED Sept 9
e. THUR Sept 10
2) Regardless of whether your approved Instructors will attend a Refresher class Webinar, please forward the names and contact info for each approved and certified Instructor your Region will be utilizing this season. If you have new Instructors to recommend for Instructor Training (must be CAP Level II certified prior to TEACHING, but may attend a training session prior to CAP II), please forward their names and contact information as well.
3) New IMPACT Manual PDF will be posted on the IMPACT Instructor Resource page of the USA Volleyball website, and available for download from there after 5 pm MST on Friday August 28. The Power Point Presentation will also be available on Monday August 31 for downloading. You/your Instructors must have a user account at www.usavolleyball.org and have been assigned to the IMPACT Instructor User Group in order to access the materials on the restricted IMPACT Instructor Resources page. Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not assigned yet to this user group. If you will require copies of the Manual, accompanying forms and materials, and Power Point on a DVD, you may request an RVA Master Copy be mailed to you on Monday August 31. You may then make copies to distribute to your approved and certified instructors.
4) Order Forms for IMPACT Manuals will also be posted on the website, and are also attached here. Orders placed through the Education Department must be received in the National Office by November 25, and must include a “Needed By” date; allow 2 weeks for processing in addition to shipping time for your orders. We are also planning to make the 2010 IMPACT Manual available to order online – as an on-demand basis from www.lulu.com - at comparable prices. The link to order those directly online year round will be sent to all on this list as soon as it is available.
5) The 2010 Permission to Copy letter and the 2009-2010 IMPACT Materials Use Agreement are also attached.
6) IMPACT Clinic Webinar dates will begin again in mid-September. Unless stated otherwise, all Webinars between September and December 31, 2009 will be scheduled from 7:30 to 10:00 pm EST each night (6:30 CST; 5:30 MST; 4:30 PST). To encourage EARLY certification, the cost during this early period is $50 per coach (late fees may apply if registering within 2 days of the start of a Webinar Clinic date). Group discounts are available to Clubs or Regions for groups of 10 (or more) attending one of the regularly scheduled Webinar Clinic dates below, in one location with a single internet/audio connection and facilitated on-site by Club Director or Region Staff. Contact Andy or Diana at the National Office for more details.
Regions are also invited to schedule a Region-specific/Region-wide IMPACT Clinic Webinar date and time specifically for their members (around the regularly scheduled Webinar dates). Group rates could be arranged based on number of attendees/small group sites, etc. Contact Andy or Diana to set this up.
Following the completion of each IMPACT Webinar (unless a Region-restricted Webinar), an email list of attendees will be forwarded to the ROD distribution list; at the end of the 2 week test window the list of those who completed the certification will be emailed as well. Certified coaches will receive a PDF of their IMPACT Certificate and requested to forward to their Club Directors and their Region Office.
EARLY/PRE-SEASON Period Webinar Dates:
- 16-17 (Wed-Thur)
- 29-30 (Tues-Wed)
- 14-15 (Wed-Thur)
- 26-27 (Mon-Tues)
- 10-11 (Tues-Wed)
- 23-24 (Mon-Tues)
- 7-8 (Mon-Tues)
- 15-16 (Tues-Wed)
Unless stated otherwise, all Webinars between January 1 and April 30, 2010 (end of Qualifier season) will be scheduled from 7:30 to 10:00 pm EST each night (6:30 CST; 5:30 MST; 4:30 PST) and the Regular registration cost is $65 per coach (late fees may apply if registering within 2 days of the start of a Webinar Clinic date). Group discounts are still available during this period to Clubs or Regions for groups of 10 (or more) attending in one location.
IN-SEASON PERIOD Webinar Dates:
- 6-7 (Wed-Thur)
- 18-19 (Mon-Tues)
- 3-4 (Wed-Thur)
- 16-17 (Tues-Wed)
- 3-4 (Wed-Thur)
- 15-16 (Mon-Tues)
- 30-31 (Tues-Wed)
- 12-13 (Mon-Tues)
- 28-29 (Wed-Thur)
Unless stated otherwise, all Webinars between May 1 and June 30, 2010 will be scheduled from 7:30 to 10:00 pm EST each night (6:30 CST; 5:30 MST; 4:30 PST) and cost $80 per coach (late fees may apply if registering within 2 days of the start of a Webinar Clinic date). USAV Education reserves the right to cancel June dates with fewer than 5 coaches registered; coaches will be re-assigned to the next available date in this case; June 20th and 27th “Last Chance” Webinars will be held regardless of enrollment.
LATE SEASON Period Webinar Dates:
- 10-11 (Mon-Tues)
- 26-27 (Wed-Thur)
- 1-2 (Tues-Wed)
- 9-10 (Wed-Thur)
- 14-15 (Mon-Tues)
- 20 (Sunday – 5 hours; Time TBD)
- 23-24 (Wed-Thur)
- 27 (Sunday – 5 hours; Time TBD)
If you have questions, please contact USAV Coaching Education at: