Welcome to the Palmetto Region! We look forward to working with our certified officials to grow the sport of volleyball in the Palmetto Region.
To officiate in the Palmetto Region, you must register with USAV and in Advanced Event systems.
To register in AES:
- Go to www.advancedeventsystems.com
- Choose “create account” in upper right hand corner
- Choose “create official”
- Fill in your information to create an account – be sure to choose Palmetto Region.
Once you have registered with the Palmetto Region through Webpoint, then register for the appropriate Officials Clinic in Webpoint.
General Officials Clinic Information
Everyone follows these steps to begin the certification process
Please read the FAQ below before proceeding
- EVERYONE can take the clinics online this year!
- To access the clinics, register with the Palmetto Region and register for the appropriate Referee Clinic in Webpoint
- To register for clinics use the LEFT MENU SCREEN IN WEBPOINT, CLICK ON “Event Registration” and Then “Region Ref/Score Clinics”
- From here you can Click on the “register” button and select the appropriate referee or scoring clinic
- Fill out the information and click Submit
- You will receive a confirmation E-mail from USAV
- The link to access clinics and exams will be on the bottom of the registration confirmation page. Access all courses and tests via Webpoint this year.
- If you need to return to the clinic later, login to Webpoint and click on the red USAV Academy button.
- Complete your clinic
- You are now eligible to receive an On-Court Evaluation, which needs to be coordinated with Luis Martinez.
- We are excited about these new course capabilities and interface with Webpoint. Good luck!!
If you have any questions about the online clinics for Palmetto Region Professional Officials, please contact Kirsten Boessneck at email@example.com. Before you email, please read all information on this page and online clinic FAQs. If you have questions about the Palmetto Region Professional Officials Program please contact Luis Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org.